Dogs

Thorndyke. Ignore the timestamp on the photo, I think this was taken relatively late in his life, probably early 2000s. I absolutely loved this spoiled dog.

I grew up mostly with cats but learned to love dogs over the years, especially the family dog above, who was adopted when I was in a college. He was supposed to be my brother's dog but he belonged to everyone.

A new neighbor moved in next door with two dogs. We have an adjoining privacy fence and they keep barking at me and my cats. So I bought some Beggin Strips and started tossing them over. Right now the dogs are in the confusion stage and it only silences them for a few seconds but I think it will bear fruit eventually.

The funny thing is my cats saw me tearing open the pouch and tossing the treats over and were dismayed, hahahaha! I put down a couple for them and they ate most of it. Then I went to the Gemini AI to figure out if it was dangerous. It turns out dog treats lack nutritional value but are otherwise not dangerous for cats.

Comments

Popular Posts