September
This month has been really busy, both in my personal life and my work. My credit union tracks how much I spend monthly and yes, I'm on a net loss, and that doesn't count a huge veterinarian bill on a credit card that needs payed before it accumulates interest. Between myself and my cats I've gone through thousands.
We got lab results back on my kitty Ada but they are inconclusive. Her blood tests are mostly normal, but there is still the mass to consider. What is it? Now I have to decide if I'm going to send her into surgery. It seems like it might be something treatable, but I have to decide if it's worth putting an 11 year old cat through the rigamarole, not to mention the expense. In the meantime, we've got some medications that may help.
I'm trying to plan the end of my year but I seem to be stuck in kind of a writers block, or planning paralysis. I'm having trouble shaking it. I don't want to sit around home through the holidays, but I need to come up with something in the next few days. Also . . . the cat.
The monsoon continues beyond the end date. I guess it's the monsoon, though the meteorologists have started describing Pacific systems, so maybe it's just El NiƱo. Anyway it keeps raining and the leaves are changing. Soon there will be snow on the peaks.

Comments
Post a Comment