Jacket Weather



Yesterday was the first jacket day for me (a zipper hoodie anyway). Leaves are collecting under my trees. The squirrels are fat.

This is another year when the monsoon simply hasn't ended. It's cool and rainy as October approaches.

Kitty update: mostly status quo but I decided we will not do any surgery or cancer treatment that will take months. Being honest I could afford the expense but she wouldn't understand it. She gets hurt feelings just from me squirting a mL of medicine down her throat. We've had a good decade and if this doesn't work out that will have to be enough.

I took the day off and rode my bike a little over 8 miles. It rained near the end. I'm training up to loop Mormon Lake again, probably my favorite ride in the area, even though it is paved. I invited a friend. It's something to look forward to in an otherwise gloomy time.

Comments

Popular Posts