Twilight

Days are still getting longer

I love the long days of June. Unfortunately it won't last. We approach the spring equinox. It's the twilight of spring. Just contemplating.

It's too early for the monsoon, though the local NWS office said the chances of precipitation start to climb later this week. I'm looking forward to some upcoming travel with a combination of anticipation and dread. I've had so many problems with airlines recently that it almost seems predictable there will be some type of issue. Hopefully it won't be weather. From what I hear, almost everyone is having trouble with air travel recently. I'm not alone in that.

Right now everything is perfect. I'm plotting exploration of a few new-to-me segments of trail and trying to get myself to work on my latest novel. The feeling of "things left undone" nags.


Comments

Popular Posts