Busy March

I setup my screen door garage home office for the year and my cats are loving it! It was around 70 degrees Fahrenheit today. I rarely get a photo with all three of them this close.

 I guess I kind of skipped blogging in March, but I was busy. I had some travel on the docket and the preparation and arrangements always take up almost as much time as the travel. I met my stepfather in Dallas to go to the Conference USA basketball tournament. My second degree was from Middle Tennessee State and they were competitive in the conference this year. We didn't do as well as I'd hoped but the men's team leading scorer showed up on crutches and I think they did about as well as possible under the circumstances. The women's team underperformed but made the NIT and are still winning so there is that.

Spring has sprung here in Flagstaff, but as always, winter dies hard. I expect to see at least a little more snow before we get to summer. The first year I moved here, we got 7 inches of snow on May 9th, so it isn't over until it's over.

Grinding away. Work has gotten busy again and I'm trying to plan the rest of my year and decide whether or not to flip my house. It seems like a good idea financially but my heart isn't in it. I hate moving and what I really want is a house on both ends of the country. Right now that doesn't seem possible.

Comments

Popular Posts