Tiki Grill

 

Probably the least healthy and most healthy items on the menu. On the left is the High Country Poutine (with pork fritters). On the right is the Fish Bites, which I had prepared blackened and is served with a remoulade dipping sauce.

One of my favorite local restaurants opened earlier this year: Tiki Grill. It's a seafood restaurant with a kitschy Tiki theme, straight out of the 1950s. I don't care for the tiki theme but the food is excellent. It's exactly the type of light seafood cuisine that fits my tastes and most of the menu is relatively healthy. Unfortunately they don't seem to be getting much business. I've visited several times and usually I'm the only customer, though one time I went in and there were perhaps a dozen customers. I hope they make it!

Comments

Popular Posts