Weather Update

 

Kitty watching a downpour. I know it's good when there is a small stream flowing down the alley.

The North American Monsoon returned this year. We've had several good downpours and a few periods of light to moderate rain. It's a huge relief after two summers of no rain.

Unfortunately there has been some flash flooding in areas downstream of burn scars, but on the whole I think we are all grateful for the rain.

I hope it keeps going for a few weeks so we will be setup for the usually dry fall.

Hail or graupel last week. The Monsoon is delivering this year.

I'm trying to solve the riddle of getting things done for my day job, planning more necessary travel, and living my life in a way that makes me happy. It's not always easy, but at least we've gotten some rain this summer.

I also keep training for my goal of bicycling up Snowbowl Road as I watch the Tour de France. Everybody has to dream.

Comments

Popular Posts