Juggling


Work presses these last few weeks. Our fiscal year runs July 1 thru June 30 so everybody wants new stuff in the first half of the year. It's frustrating, but I don't blame them. When you have an approved budget you need to spend early in case financial conditions later in the year cause projects to be canceled.

Also, people get impatient.

I am not near retirement but long to be. I need to find a way to live in the now and enjoy each day more. On the other hand, I've gotten a huge return on one of the stocks I bought back in 2016. If I'd put everything I had into it my retirement could have arrived earlier. Life is the outcome of a series of opportunities and decisions, not just a day to day experience. It's time to make some financial moves. I'll try to be ready the next time the market is down.

The monsoon tried to come back this week but so far it is mere sprinkles. It keeps trying to rain and the sky made a lot of noise right today but no moisture.

The week is half over.

Comments

Popular Posts