Errors

Lava Rock

Error messages are a way of life for me. I see them and work with them every day. I'm annoyed that I have been unable to create new blog posts on my old 2020 MacBook Pro due to a broken link in Blogger. I stick with this platform though it is often buggy. I'm creating this on another computer. I wonder, are any of the other blogging platforms better or do they all have issues?

I'm working my way through Stephen King's On Writing. It reminds me of rules I knew in college but have forgotten. King is a grammar nazi, and it is unsurprising that he was a high school English teacher before he "made it." The book is simultaneously inspiring and discouraging. There are too many things to keep track of to write effectively. I want to write fiction but I don't have anything ready for writing. In the past, I have usually needed an outline to finish anything.

I will leave this world knowing there were many things I wanted to do but didn't finish. It's a characteristic of my personality. Probably getting anything published is going to be one of those unmet goals.

I want to live in the now but spend much of my time either dwelling in the past or worrying about the future. We all know that's wrong.

Comments

Popular Posts