Work from Home Infinity

How is working from home going? The cat keeps putting things in full screen mode.
Of course, I'm trying to train him to not get the keyboard, but he sees it as a way to get me to touch him or pick him up. 'Round and 'round we go.

I finally missed a day of day blogging but not troubled by it. It was inevitable and I don't want this to feel like a chore.

Running last evening after work. It was a pretty good run, but that might be because it was a flat course. I use a tracking application to measure my run and record the geography. It showed something interesting. It was a little warm last evening and I slowed down during the part of the run that had direct exposure to sunlight. I was feeling it while running and it is reflected in the statistics.

https://www.strava.com/activities/3410859131

Comments

Popular Posts