Voting by Mail

Photo from the Dry Lake Hills, 2018.

I find it strange that voting by mail has become controversial all of a sudden. We've been doing it for years and as far as I can tell, there are few if any documented cases of voter fraud. I prefer voting that way, as it is a hassle to have to go somewhere just to vote. Also, I have experienced some issues with polling locations being switched around at the last minute, or setup in very inconvenient locations for the district. I doubt they would pull that with the neighborhood I live in now but it happens a lot with low income neighborhoods and student-heavy apartment complexes.

On second thought, maybe that's why it is now controversial. There are people who really want to prevent citizens in certain categories from being able to vote and voting by mail makes that difficult to accomplish.

Went to the dentist this morning, which had been rescheduled previously due to the coronavirus. And now I have a headache.

As Bob Geldof once asked, "Tell me why I don't like Mondays?"

Comments

Popular Posts