On Complaining

Cherohala Skyway in 2013. These are likely the Unicoi Mountains.

I tend to be a very critical thinking person. The problem with this is that it can take a turn from critique into negativity. It's usually best to think proactively and use critique as a tool to avoid problems. We are in a time when it is difficult to stay positive all the time.

Planning my next outdoor excursion is one of the best things I can do to keep myself from falling into endless negative criticism of myself and everything around me.

I had to go into the office this morning to pick up a couple of things. One of my coworkers was in there working. She has been hospitalized with an illness unrelated to the Coronavirus. It put things into perspective. Others have it worse than me. I have it pretty good.

Comments

Popular Posts