Outdoor Office Season

 

The approximate view from the home office. Not very scenic but still better than sitting indoors.

Winter clung tightly this year but I'm finally going to move my home office to its outdoor location this week: my garage with a retractable screen door. Ok, technically not completely outdoors but close enough. It might still require some hoody wearing and keeping the door closed first thing in the morning before deploying the screen, but it's always worth it.

The only problem is that there is a bunch of stuff in the way right now. I moved half of my belongings out of the house a few weeks ago when I was getting new flooring installed and I vowed not to move it all back in until I'd gone through it and disposed of things I no longer need.

Not exactly an exciting way to pass the time. Therefore I'm behind schedule. Procrastination has always been an issue for me.

Comments

Popular Posts