Crazy

Armand Gautier / Public domain (Detail)

Every few weeks I have a 1 to 3 day crazy period where I'm a little off. I think I just went through one and still not sure if I'm out of it. It's characterized by circular irritation and saying awkward things. I don't really think it's caused by stress although perhaps that is a contributing factor, because the fact of the matter is that I have always been this way since I was a child. It almost seems to be cyclical. I have to let it out once in a while.

On the other hand I have been thinking about how it will likely be another year before we have a readily available vaccine for the novel coronavirus, if in fact we get one. I don't want to think about what if we don't? There is a little stress there.

When I'm like this, I never know what I'm going to say next, and indeed, I got mildly outrageous on a meeting yesterday. I'm trying to shrug that off.

At least it is Friday and I hit my weight target for the week.

Comments

Popular Posts