Thursday Crazy

I'm feeling a little crazy today.


I sometimes experience symptoms of autism, something I used to hide very carefully, but now I've reached middle age and care much less how others perceive me. Today it has been raging for some reason and I'm fidgeting in my chair and my hands won't sit still. I'm unsure why it is bad today but the COVID-19 restrictions on movement mean I have been working in my house for weeks now. I also have not been able to spend proper time with my girlfriend, who maintains a separate household. I think both of us are experiencing both work strain and a strain on our relationship. Working from home is ok but there is no sense of normalcy. This situation calls for simple persistence in the face of complex stresses. Keep going.
Pushy cats do not help with the work from home environment.


Comments

Popular Posts