Monday on Tuesday

I made a trip to the nursery yesterday with a gift certificate from my girlfriend. I may have gotten a little carried away but this adds a little color and interest to my life.

I took Monday off to recover some morale but it's too soon to say if it worked or not. I'm generally in a good mood today but struggling to get a bunch of computer equipment working that I brought home from the office over the weekend and things are busy.

I'm having cravings for McDonald's again. In the era of quarantine, it's the worst. I've been trying to limit takeout food to once per week. This has resulted in about 8 to 9 pounds of weight loss over the last 5 weeks. I'd love to lose another 5 pounds but it's proving difficult.

Back to short posts for today. I'm too busy.

Comments

Popular Posts